What each business needs is a responsive IT partner that's respectful of their needs and requirements. You deserve a good nights' sleep knowing that your systems and data are protected in case of a disaster; whether man-made or natural disaster.
Full offsite and onsite protection is more affordable than you may realize. A full solution from Datto is more reliable, faster and managable now than ever before.
Please click on the following link for a top-level, easy-to-read document on the Datto ALTO 2 solution to onsite and offsite backups that we offer.
Inspired solutions; we will bring order to the chaos!
PCN is a full-service IT consulting company based in Anchorage, AK.
We offer specialized, highly customized technology solutions for small and medium sized businesses. Using powerful, state-of-the art deployment tools, our technicians will build your system from the ground up; or reconfigure what you have now and make it run as it should.
Our standard offering includes:
1. Cloud-based time tracking, billing and knowledgebase. You know who worked on what project, how much time was spent on it, and specific information (passwords, software, websites) was used in the project.
2. Remote control, multiple monitor support, deliverable tools and assistance; either on-demand (through our web link "Help me!" above) or as part of your monthly contract.
3. Cloud-based Patch management (not just Microsoft patches!), cloud-based monitoring, cloud-based antivirus and anti-malware, comprehensive reporting delivered to email to give you a high-level overview or a detailed view.
4. Cloud-based inventory; computers, components, software, installed dates, upgrade dates and more.
5. Cloud-based virtualized backups - local backups as well as complete disaster recovery is available, as are user portals to check the backup status any time you would like.
Learn more about our strategy now.
Needing a fresh look at your IT needs?
Migrating to a new platform?
Need help planning your IT budget?
How is your data being protected?
What happens in case of a disaster?
How do you bounce back?
Do you need to know who has access to your files?
Do you need intelligent reporting? A simple summary of your IT systems on a routine basis?
You've come to the right place.
No two businesses are the same. We believe the technology supporting your business operations should reflect the specific needs of your company. Learn more about us and how our customized IT solutions can work for you.